Innovative Marine Aquariums

20" Coralife Aqualight for trade.

chieferich

chieferich

20" Coralife Aqualight

Quad Strip

(96W Total) 50/50

i am willing to trade this for some nice zoos/mushrooms. this fixture is almost 6 months old and runs great. -just got a longer fixture, so i am wanting to trade it. would be awesome for one of you 10g. reefers. also comes with legs. anyone interested should reply in this post so we can talk before i ebay it.

http://www.marineandreef.com/products/aqua...alight_quad.jpg

Hey there...my reef club is looking for a decent light for a tank we are setting up for a senior center...I would be interested in trading zoos and mushrooms for it possibly...could you tell me what kind of zoos/shrooms you are looking for?? lmk

billpa

btw...if you are interested in trading it for other stuff besides zoas or shrooms, we have tons of other corals...sps, anemones, etc...so lmk...We have quite a few members in our club and we would be able to hook you up with stuff for the light...besides, it's going towards a good cause :D

chieferich

billpa, i am interested in basically the zoos or shrooms since i have moderate lighting over the tank (i have seen some amazing looking zoos on this site and cannot find them locally--oddly) i have no zoos at this time, but would like some (not brown-lol)...if you were to even describe or post a pic of anything you have available, i would like to disscuss this further with you....

hey chief...don't need the light after all...some generous reefer donated his to our club...good luck in your search for cool zoas :)

GoldStripeMaroon

I have an old QT that I want to make a nano with softies. How much for the 6 month old 96W light (with shipping to AL?). Let me know, very interested if the right price.

Thanks.

Archived