Coral Vue Hydros

FT or FS: 2 neon gobies (Bay Area, CA)

Jpizzle

I have 2 healthy neon gobies that I would like to sell or trade. I'm not going to ship.

If you would just like to buy them I'm asking 10 bux a piece.

If you would like to trade I'm looking for frags of ricordia, frogspawn, or a hammer.

If you have a flame angel by any chance and would like to trade the gobies plus cash.

If you have bigger frags or whatever worth more than the gobie(s) I will add cash so we can make a deal!

I would really like to sell/trade them by this weekend so drop me a pm or email me at jpdobrin@hotmail.com thx

I'm guessing they're about 1- 1.5 in? Pretty standard size for a neon goby. They've been in my tank for 4 or 5 months- can't remember exactly. They're currently in my 29 gal. tank.

cool cool my lfs sells yellow ones and blue ones for 10 bucks each. i was thinking about getting some would you be willing to beat their price?

I think you emailed me? but in case that wasn't you i'm always interested in cool looking zoos and ricordia.

I don't know about beating your LFS' price- I've never seen them available for less than 15$ at any LFS in the bay- even check online and they're not that cheap. You also get these guys from another hobbyist, who has acclimated them to a stable environment, disease free, they eat well, and are generally extremely healthy.

ricordias i have blue's and 1 orange zoos i have brown skirt with orange center, green iwth orange center, and orange with green center let me know what you're interested in.

definitely interested in blue ric or green-orange center zoos

can you post pics pls or email them to me @ jpdobrin@Hotmail.com?

Let's try to meet up this weekend I'm gettin a flame angel so I want to get the gobies out be4 introduce it.

Oh yea- I have 2 peppermint shrimp that I'm trying to get rid of if you want those at all

heres a recent update of the tank with pictures of most the stuff i wanan frag or trade just let me know only things i dont wanna frag rite now are the pink zoo's and the red ring zoos. im down for trading this weekend what part of the bay area do you live in?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived