ReefCleaners.org

CPR Products

mapv281

I'm working out the details to sell nano reef products, I've been talking to CPR Aquatic to get a wholesale account.

I plan on offering the best prices in the market, I'm one of you guys so I can relate. I WONT rip you guys off.

Now my question is, would you guys be interested? In order for me to do this, I would initially have to sell around 25-40 products.

I don't have much to lose and I'm only looking to make a couple of bucks out of this, not looking at it like I'm going to get rich out of it, so basically this would be like a hook up for some of you.

I've been comparing prices on a HOB refugium and AquaC protein skimmers. I'm willing to buy as long as the price is right.

As of now I have:

18 gal 18" tall 20" wide 10" deep

cascade 200 power filter

2 96 watt PowerQuad

old 200 watt heater

Maxi-Jet 900

7 lbs marshall island live rock

5 lbs fiji live rock

20lbs CaribSea African cichlid Sahara Sand

1 Blue Damsel

The tank is approximately 8 weeks old and I will soon be adding another 10 lbs of LR, skimmer and refugium.

the prices will be among the best, if not the best, I'm also planning discount plans for anyone who sends me an ad with competitor's prices, I would do my best to offer a better price, also I would give discounts to anyone doing group buys or referring their buddies to me. The more you guys do, the more $ gets discounted. Like I said, I'm one of you, I'm not looking for big profits here, but repeated business would be nice. As long as I'm selling, the more hook ups I will give.

Well I'm working outthe details, I need a lot of feedback in order to convince me to do this (sell aquarium products w/ a focus on nano reefing), I'm tired of being ripped off elsewhere too.

matt the fiddler

if you could get MH ballasts wholesale- i think that is the item that would go the fastest.... lets face it- some where out there there is some one selling them wholesale for $30 a pop

matt the fiddler-

I will try my best, so far I've contacted the person, I'll have to wait and see what he says. Throw more ideas in and spread the word.

Archived