Innovative Marine Aquariums

Will inTank make customer specific media baskets?

C4PZL0K

A tire kicker can become a great customer if you treat them right.Also the may not ever buy but they will mention the service they got when asking questions to friends and forum members.

Stevie answers all his threads. I was just trying to save the OP some time because I know Stevie is to busy for custom orders he has said it many times.

• Like 1

Ya he has too much going on. I mean he has lots of hookers and blow to get through. Give the guy a weekend off to catch up.

• Like 2

In pretty confident in saying that Stevie/ intank is the most active sponsor on these forums. Half of them don't even post, 75% of them dot check for replys or questions on their threads, and 95% of them have never ventured out of the sponsors forum. I choose intank primarily for that reason. The fact that his shit is bangin' just sweetens the deal.

• Like 1
In pretty confident in saying that Stevie/ intank is the most active sponsor on these forums. Half of them don't even post, 75% of them dot check for replys or questions on their threads, and 95% of them have never ventured out of the sponsors forum. I choose intank primarily for that reason. The fact that his shit is bangin' just sweetens the deal.
Did the curse filter block a 4 letter word that starts with D and ends with K? :)
  • Like 1
I wonder why stevie/intank havent commented on this thread yet?
Had a weekend full of strip clubs, booze, escalades, friends, firearms, and snowmobiles. This thread sealed a great weekend. Will catch up on business tomorrow, now back to hookers, blow, jack and football.

inTank was born here and my peeps on n-r are my only friends. Plus it helps refill the stripper performing arts/college fund donations to be active.

You will soon find he is one of, if not THE best vendor here with excellent customer service. These guys joking around are obvious loyal fans of his as am I, even though I don't have my BC29 anymore. If he can't help you he can point you in the right direction. You'll need thicker skin if you plan on sticking around on this forum. You may take a beating, but everyone is here to help you. Most of us at least.

• Like 1

I have a JBJ Nanocube 12, but instead of the holes drilled for water flow or egg crate I would like to have three long slits like a grill and instead of three levels I would only like two. The first one 2.0 inches under the intake grate.

Am I dreaming or is this a possibility?

Thanks

Hello

Yes you are dreaming, it's a great dream though. Right now, and most likely forever as long as inTank is growing and busy we can not facilitate custom work. It's just not possible and cost effective on your end.

We do appreciate the offer.

-Steve

ouTank

i saw some of intank's custom work in portugal. he made a splash guard for a peep show. it even had a slot where you could slip cash in to the performer.....idk why it was crotch level though....im sure it was part of his grand plan

i saw some of intank's custom work in portugal. he made a splash guard for a peep show. it even had a slot where you could slip cash in to the performer.....idk why it was crotch level though....im sure it was part of his grand plan

Crotch level would be so you could swipe your credit card.

Archived