Top Shelf Aquatics

A couple of zoo frags I just picked up

trmiv

Just got these from someone local. Pretty good for $10 each.

Blue with orange skirts

bluezoos.jpg

green with yellow

geenzoos.jpg

Originally posted by szesteve

Looks good...I've always wondered, with such a small frag, will it spread all over the rock u place it on?

yep. i have a colony of green/orange zoos that I bought with about 10 polyps on it a couple of months ago. it's now about 25-30 polyps.

Thanks. I got that ric from victa on these forums. I've actually got 3 other rics of different colors that I think are a little nicer.

I didn't see her tank gavin, I met her in Milpitas.

Reefer_Buddha

you guys sneakin to tropical paradise without me? :( bastiges :P if you go there again let me know i need a ric i can paypal ya.

the top one is a light orange with purple fringe, and green mouth. the bottom one is pink with purple fringe and green mouth. i have another that is similar to the bottom one, but it's darker pink, kinda red.

i got all those rics from The Logical Reef.

it's not bad when you buy a lot of stuff. i bought three rics, candy cane, and got some free zoos. if you buy enough, the shipping isn't too bad, and you get some nice stuff. i would never order just one thing though. i've only ordered online once.

Reefer_Buddha

ya. I guess if youre doing a big order its cool. Plus i hear logical reef is good stuff. Glad you got a good deal. Hows the fuge doin?

the fuge is great, filled with macro. i swear i've thrown out massive volleyball sized gobs of chaeto like 5-6 times already, all of that from a raquet ball sized piece I originally bought. getting a lot of cyano in there, but I don't care, because it isn't in the main tank.

matt the fiddler

my tank parameters must be too good for my chaeto to grow fast.... my halmedia grows like weeds though...

i like the yellow zoos. a lot

adn yes 5 polyps frags can posibly cover a rock in 6 months.. depending on size and growing speed. usually the browner, the faster grower.. but i got some bright oranges that grow like wildfire... :-)

Archived