ReefCleaners.org

Lattes Rimless Reef

latteslave

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. I haven't ever done anything more complicated than drilling holes, but I read a lot before I do anything, and I'm pretty handy.

Just something that I got to thinking about while looking at your overall tank shot with the light and arm in it. If it were my tank and I need the arm to hang the light on I would go and get some crushed black velvet and sew a long tube with velco on each end, slip the long tube over the arm so that it hides the wires and hanging arm.

Just my $0.02

Hopefully that makes sense.

Things seem to be going well with the light adjustments. Nothing looks stressed but it has not been long enough to tell for sure.

I am seeing noticeable growth and better coloration so that's a plus.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Things seem to be going well with the light adjustments. Nothing looks stressed but it has not been long enough to tell for sure.

I am seeing noticeable growth and better coloration so that's a plus.

So what's the current lighting schedule now? Hmmm wondering what adjustments you've made.

Tank looks very nice!

Thank you!

So what's the current lighting schedule now? Hmmm wondering what adjustments you've made.

Have not changed it from what I posted in the ai thread. I will update the first post with some more info.

Beautiful tank latte!!!Why didnt you share this with us sooner?!!

Thank you! Lets just say I journeyed to the "large" tank land and didn't like it. Glad to be back here...

• Like 1

Thank you! Have not changed it from what I posted in the ai thread. I will update the first post with some more info. Thank you! Lets just say I journeyed to the "large" tank land and didn't like it. Glad to be back here...

I know what you mean its a totally different neighborhood ...Well im glad your back. Can we see some more pics of the livestock and sump?

• Like 1

Got home pretty late - did not get a chance to take pics with the lights on. Just caught the actinics - and snapped this with my phone... Thought it looked interesting.

2013-02-02T21-37-24_0.jpg?psid=1

• Like 1

Couple of changes. Light schedule seems to be working. getting better coloration - iphone pics:

Tri Color - getting color back in the tips

2013-02-11T22-34-10_0.jpg?psid=1

And lowered the overall rock scape (removed one piece)

2013-02-11T22-34-11_1.jpg?psid=1

• Like 1
I dig the scape. I am always a fan of a more open look.

Thank you sir. I so like it much better!

Good looking tank, what kind of stand is that? custom or store bought?

Thank you - standard black pine 24 x 24.

The tank looks really good!

Thanks - that clown is awesome btw... Great markings!

Archived