inTank Media Baskets

Design Suggestion

flypenfly

First of, I love your products, I think they're great values given the quality of the build.

Small suggestion on the inTank skimmer cup: It would be nice if you offered the option of a clear top instead of the green top. It would make adjusting my skimmer air valve much easier since it's very hard to see into the back of my tank because of where it's positioned. I wouldn't have to remove my aquarium top and unplug/remove my lights to adjust the skimmer.

If you guys made a custom clear top for the Solana 34 refugium area, I would happily $100 for one. The stock one is ultra crap.

It would be nice if you guys made a really nice skimmer/airline control valve with integrated silencer. I use an okay one from Petco that has noise baffles but it's not very good and feels cheap. It could also use a suction cup instead of free willying in the back of my tank.

Thanks. Once you get the skimmer dialed in it rarely needs to be adjusted after that. In my experience you need to remove the cup to get at the air valve anyway so the color of the lid wouldn't matter. Also once it is in use the entire cup turns green from skimmate.

Ah, yeah I modded my Tunze by drill a small hole on the side to run the airline valve out the side instead of trying to adjust it through the neck of the cup.

Archived