Innovative Marine Aquariums

Maxspect Razor

Hexadron

I would like to place an order for a few $$ products, but prefer to have everything done in one shot. The only thing you don't have that I need is the Maxspect R420r (Razor) M16000 120watt (20.5")

Is this something you can get in/will be carrying in the near future?

What other products are you looking at adding to the order? We can get one in but with the inbound and outbound shipping paid by inTank it may not be worth it on our end. Thanks!

Wait, are you in Canada? If so that changes the outbound shipping aspect and it is something we can look into.

M16000 = 16000K version?

Ah yes i'm in Canada. I have shopped around and your shipping is by far the most reasonable. Not to mention I rather support inTank than some company that won't reply to my emails.. :P

My order list would be

• x2 Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Aquarium Heater 75watt
  • EcoTech Marine MP10ES (not wireless)
  • Maxspect R420r (Razor) M16000 120watt (20.5") (the 16k version

I'm trying to find the best way to avoid duties if at all possible, otherwise it makes sense for me to just shop in my LFS.

Sweet. we value everything very low and send it as a gift. Let me get a weight on that light, I am seeing 10# and 35#....I'm guessing it's more like 10. After that I can add it to the site and you can order.

Price on the Razor will be what you see everywhere else, think it's like $405

• Like 1

Might be a stupid question but how much are duties?How does it work they add a percent to the declared value of a item? If yes what is the normal percentage ?

Just wanted to say thanks again. I ordered all the items :)

Might be a stupid question but how much are duties?How does it work they add a percent to the declared value of a item? If yes what is the normal percentage ?

This site may help you out. Just so you know it is never going to be 100% right. I have ordered many items from all around the world, and sometimes you get lucky with not being charged any duty, while other times you get the full shabang!

From my experiences, If the package is large or heavy you will almost certainly get charged duty. If it's smaller and/or very light there is a higher chance they will ignore it. Some websites also charge you duty right away which can possibly save you some $ if the item is large and/or heavy.

Canada is probably the best. The UK they tax every dollar, same with France. We value everything very low and what they have to pay on their end I never find out. Can't be too bad as 25% of the business is international. Paperwork is never sent either, sneaky sneaky.

You know your stuff Steve. Thanks again. Duty is truly the devil.

Give you an idea:

$178.82 - Online order shipped from UK

$89.90 - Duty (Heavy Import Charges)

----------

$268.72 :eek:

• Like 1
You know your stuff Steve. Thanks again. Duty is truly the devil.

Give you an idea:

$178.82 - Online order shipped from UK

$89.90 - Duty (Heavy Import Charges)

----------

$268.72 :eek:

WoW

You would know so no you don't. Canada is different, same with other countries that offer more social services like universal healthcare. Someone has to pay for it.

That's amazing. Thanks so much. Let me know when it's up and i'll place my order! :)

You're light came in-today! I sold the MP10 I was holding for you though :P as they went on back-order after you go the last one. We have more coming in tomorrow so it will ship when they show up.

You're light came in-today! I sold the MP10 I was holding for you though :P as they went on back-order after you go the last one. We have more coming in tomorrow so it will ship when they show up.

Bah you!

Haha it's okay I am having my custom tank built right now anyways, so no worries.

Archived