Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brain for Sale

Spasticat

Hi all

My green open brain is getting far too big for my 12 gal nano-cube.

I'd like to sell it to someone with a larger tank -preferably in Chicago (I live by Wrigley).

There are some pics posted below. If you would like to make an offer, please PM me.

7452pic49.jpg

7452pic64.jpg

7452star2.jpg

matt the fiddler

i posted this

are you up for trades?- i got a lot of cool stuff it doesn't look like you don't have... softies, and a whole heck of a lot of bright zoos. i got a 25 that has a nice spot for that brain ....i am going to be up there near the first of the month for my sis's graduation at Loyla med. if you arn't wanting to trade would you pm the ballpark figure [no pun intended] you are looking at?

go cubs... still 2.5 up from the cards

matt

Undertheradar

My god...maybe if you cut back that GSP thats growin' like a weed you would have plenty of room...LOL! It's like a rose gardner selling his roses cuz the weeds are taking up too much space!

So anyways...the tittle said 'brain for sale'...so who's is it?

Originally posted by Undertheradar

So anyways...the tittle said 'brain for sale'...so who's is it?

hehe, tittle

matt the fiddler

ok.. hmmm pm me your email addy or email it- and i will send pics of what i have ready to frag out... i figure a couple zoo frags would probably be fair... sadly, i only have 2 polyps of the blues now.. lol but got a bunch in the bright orange- yellow- green range.. :-)

what is the full diameter of that brain?

matt @t nickelcreek dot info

matt the fiddler

hey- i am awaiting another reply from you.. i have some zoos i think you would want...., that are about to be spoken for. i am very interested :-) and have some stuff ready to be fragged from my forest of about 20 species of zoos that i got now ...i think will make it worth your while

btw for the trip up from indy.. i have to be gone from home for about 3 days- due to sis's graduation stuff. but am planning on bringing a portable nano with an inverter in my car :-)

Archived