Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Db Reeftech Calcium Reactor

Nanite

Hi everyone

I just recieved my calcium reactor so i thought that i'd post a Picture of it.

Please leave me a comment..

regards from Len

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Surfzup2k4

That surely is an interesting tank! :P

Hi Surfzup2k4

What you are seeing is my Calcium Reactor minus the Pumpmaster 1000, once i get the pump then its all ready to go ut that will be after i get my tank...

Regards from Lenthe

Originally posted by UnderWaterWorld

What size is your reef, where did you get the calcium reactor and how much did it set you back?

Hi UnderWaterWorld

This is the tank that i'll be getting or unless i see a better one..

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=32169

The Calcium Reactor i brought off a guy in Queensland and it cost me about $200 aud and $30aud for postage, all up $230 aud , this doesnt include the pumpmaster 1000 pump..

Plus i'll have an above tank fuge using an old above tank filter unit.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=33585

The tank , stand, hood will cost me about $265 aud

Regards from Len

nice reactor. id like to get one one day. but my question is, what do you plan on keeping that you'll need something like that? because I saw in your other thread you were planning on using screw in power compacts. certainly not enough light in that size tank for any corals or calms that'll need to do that much calcification (if thats even a word). weekly/bi weekly waterchanges would supply you with enough calcium for what those lights could handle

Originally posted by petes

nice reactor. id like to get one one day. but my question is, what do you plan on keeping that you'll need something like that? because I saw in your other thread you were planning on using screw in power compacts. certainly not enough light in that size tank for any corals or calms that'll need to do that much calcification (if thats even a word). weekly/bi weekly waterchanges would supply you with enough calcium for what those lights could handle

Hi Petes

Thanks for replying to my msg thread, well i thought that a calcium reactor would be better that just putting in the calcium buffer compounds, i'll also be usingthe the real salt water not the salt mix's that you can buy.

i'll be getting a 250 litre container for $40 aud, if i got the 1100 litre container that would cost me $100 aud ( 'm still thinking on that one )

regards from Len....

Archived