inTank Media Baskets

mj 1200 return pump

manleyt86

Ok so whoever said this pump was quite needs slapped!! Its far from quite my cheapo petco pump for mixing water isn't this serious not even close ! Is this just maybe a bad pump or what the propeller is vibrating instead of running nice and quite . Way aggravated right now

Ok so whoever said this pump was quite needs slapped!! Its far from quite my cheapo petco pump for mixing water isn't this serious not even close ! Is this just maybe a bad pump or what the propeller is vibrating instead of running nice and quite . Way aggravated right now

Ever since they switched manufacturing to China, the pumps have degraded in quality tenfold. They used to be much better quality

if you want the true mj1200 from before thats made in italy, cobolt carries them

or you can opt for the maxi jet utility version which i just bought yesterday.

All be needing a quality pump because im building a fuge and my far right compartment will be running two pumps n the nano 24 so small footprint and quality quite pump if someone can throw out a few more ideas that would be great an if u also have a link please include. Thanks folks !

Yeah. the MJ are pretty loud, but not that much. I run 2 400s and a 900 in my bedroom and it's not so loud.

I would return it and get a new one just to make sure.

Archived