Cultivated Reef

My Prop Tank (A MB7) w/pics

Chris687

I have a lot more frags I am fraggin and constantly updating. I will post more pics later...

Thanks,

Chris687

schaferfred

Love those red zoos....as a matter of fact Gil's tank was my inspiration to get started in this hobby as well.

wow, that's nice! I have dreams of following in your footsteps w/ a 10 gallon walmart special. I recently fragged my 2 corals successfully and they are growing nicely on some dead rock I got cheap at the LFS...

What are you using as a base?? I was wondering what something tank safe could be....

Look beautiful!

Wow Chris! The propagation tank has taken off since I visited. You got to save that green zoo frag for me in pic 3! When do you want to make a trip to pomona?

Todd

Hey Todd! Right now I am getting ready to move so I won't be able to make a trip right now. But, for sure we can hook up and defintely before or during your trip back home.

Originally posted by ninhsavestheday

when are you going start selling them?

Soon, I am actually starting to sell some now...Just pm me on the ones you are interested in and I'll make sure I have them available.

Any of the frags that I post are ready now. If they are taken I will be able to make more frags farely soon.

I also will soon be taking pics of my frags and post pics of WYSIWYG and be selling them on ebay.

Thanks

Christopher....

Originally posted by Paul805

That is a nice frag tank.  I really like those red zoo's.

Thanks Paul, Nice talking to you on the phone. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Originally posted by joekr

wow, that's nice!  I have dreams of following in your footsteps w/ a 10 gallon walmart special.  I recently fragged my 2 corals successfully and they are growing nicely on some dead rock I got cheap at the LFS...

What are you using as a base??  I was wondering what something tank safe could be....

Look beautiful!

Thanks! I am using

LR for filtering the water and just ol' egg crate you can get at home depot...

Just in case some of you haven't see the pic of my display tank... I have been fraging some corals out of there and getting my new ones from via third party.

schaferfred

Just a quick question Chris...How did ya cycle your prop tank? Also is there any sand or LR below the grid? Stupid question probably but I was just curious.

Hey Chris how much do you want me to pay for the red zoos. I know that there is shipping costs. I will pay up to 75.00. Thanks :)

Archived