ReefCleaners.org

New 28Gal Nano Cube Intermediate

Balkos

Hi Everyone

New to the forum saying hello and showing a few pics of the new tank. I have been out of the hobby for several years and have decided to get back into it with a smaller tank. I purchased a JBJ nano intermediate a week or so ago and now it is all setup. I was a little worry about the LED light as i don't know much about them and 27w seemed very little. However I was impressed as to how bright they are once i plugged them in. Only time will tell what i can grow under them, but i only plan on keeping some LPS and softies, zoos, etc. So here are a few pics of the tank before I added the water. There is water in it now, but there were alot of bubbles so I didn't take any more pics.

Front

PhotoDec01103748AM.jpg

Front

PhotoDec01103800AM.jpg

Right Side

PhotoDec01103817AM.jpg

Left Side

PhotoDec01103833AM.jpg

post-77640-1354399024_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone

New to the forum saying hello and showing a few pics of the new tank. I have been out of the hobby for several years and have decided to get back into it with a smaller tank. I purchased a JBJ nano intermediate a week or so ago and now it is all setup. I was a little worry about the LED light as i don't know much about them and 27w seemed very little. However I was impressed as to how bright they are once i plugged them in. Only time will tell what i can grow under them, but i only plan on keeping some LPS and softies, zoos, etc. So here are a few pics of the tank before I added the water. There is water in it now, but there were alot of bubbles so I didn't take any more pics.

Looks nice and very promising. Welcome! :welcome:

Archived