ReefCleaners.org

RSM 130 Refugium box?

Herbie

Steve,

I need to order some stuff for my RSM 130 shortly, but wanted to ask about something I have not seen yet.

I am going to get your media basket for it, and will not set-up any skimmer for this tank. I am just going to use cheato and water changes for nutrient export.

I will have quite a large area back there next to the media basket. Have you ever made a "slide" in refugium box type of thing for the RSM 130?

I can easily just jump some sand, rock and a bunch of cheato in there.........but it would be nice if I could use a slide in and out basket type of thing so I can remove it for maintance once in a while with out a huge mess.

I dont mind being the guinnea pig if you are up to making one, lol.

Thanks,

Herbie

I have asked about this in the past, and would be a definite purchase as well!

Steve,

I need to order some stuff for my RSM 130 shortly, but wanted to ask about something I have not seen yet.

I am going to get your media basket for it, and will not set-up any skimmer for this tank. I am just going to use cheato and water changes for nutrient export.

I will have quite a large area back there next to the media basket. Have you ever made a "slide" in refugium box type of thing for the RSM 130?

I can easily just jump some sand, rock and a bunch of cheato in there.........but it would be nice if I could use a slide in and out basket type of thing so I can remove it for maintance once in a while with out a huge mess.

I dont mind being the guinnea pig if you are up to making one, lol.

Thanks,

Herbie

At this time we do not do any custom work. Since most go with the skimmer and media basket that is what we have focused on. I know there are a few out there that would like a fuge basket but I just don't see enough to put a part number on it.

I would make something yourself out of egg crate, or egg crate and acrylic.

Thank you for the offer.

O.K. Thanks anyway,

I will try out my DIY skills on one.

Herbie

At this time we do not do any custom work. Since most go with the skimmer and media basket that is what we have focused on. I know there are a few out there that would like a fuge basket but I just don't see enough to put a part number on it.

I would make something yourself out of egg crate, or egg crate and acrylic.

Thank you for the offer.

Archived