ReefCleaners.org

Preis Easy Glue 2 part Epoxy

disaster999

i was using the Gel CA glue to glue my frags but sometimes its not enough to glue larger pieces of coral. going by the recommendation given to me on my local forum i bought this

Preis-Easy-Glue-500x500.jpg

its a 2 part epoxy, comes in 2 containers and little spoons for you to scoop out. its easy to use, easy to mix, doesnt stick to your fingers or leave residue, doesnt smell, doesnt explode your skimmer, it sets pretty fast and it matches your coralline algae. its probably one of the best ive used. it has a consistency of silly putty and molds into any shape you like.

the downside about this is how it doesnt really stick well to wet rocks or corals initially. but once it hardens it pretty strong. if you place the coral on the side of the rock and want to cantilever it out you might need to hold the frag in place until the epoxy hardens. another con is the price, to some it might be a bit expensive at ~24 bucks. but you do get quite a bit of epoxy and it doesnt stick to your hands or explode your skimmer which IMO makes up for the price.

a quick google search didnt yield any shop in the states that carries this, but if you do come across this glue give it a try.

Archived