ReefCleaners.org

was eating oysters today, found bristle worm!

dcNano

so today i pried open an oyster and their was a bristle worm about 1cm long in it.. i touched the worm with a knife and it moved!! anyone know anything about this? i would have figured the oyster tried to eat the bristle worm but then i saw that the bristle worm was still alive and surprisingly was able to live inside the oyster.

paranoid i had eatten some kind of parasite: i put lime on it to check if it would kill the worm and it did slowly *whew*

that was the weirdest thing ever. anyone ever experience something like this?

• 1 month later...

^^ lmao.. like ppl eating crikets and grub worms.

I'm glad I don't have to chuck my own oysters or I'll never would eat them again after seeing that. Oh well nothing a shot of Tequilla and lime can't kill.

Dude I would have freaked out. I ate an apple once and worm crawled to the top from the other side to say hello. I was grossed out!

Islandoftiki

Dude I would have freaked out. I ate an apple once and worm crawled to the top from the other side to say hello. I was grossed out!

At least you didn't find half of a worm...

Ugh I had this experiance with an orange before. I'm grossed out all over again just thinking about it.

Archived