Innovative Marine Aquariums

FT: Female Pep. Shrimp + 5 nassarius snails (San Jose, CA)

JsL

I have a female peppermint shrimp for trade. I know it is a female because it had eggs before. It is a little over an inch long and is very active in cleaning my tank. I bought the shrimp 4 months ago after my tank cycled after reading how scary aiptasia was.

I have 5 nassarius snails for trade. I bought these guys for 1.50 each about 4 months ago. They do a great job eating decaying stuff, uneaten food and fish poo. Also, they burrow into the sand and aerate it!

I am located in San Jose, CA.

Feel free to email me at jsl_138@hotmail.com or respond here. Thank you for looking!

I got her as a precaution. I've never seen aiptasia in my tank. I figured it was worth the 10 dollars as a piece of mind, rather than worry. I am willing to sell her for 6.

What do you have for trade? Equipment, livestock...anyting would be cool as I don't have anything in mind. I could trade my shrimp + money if it is something more valuable. Let me know.

ic nevermind then. im getting 2 aiptasias growing in my tank i just wanted to get rid of it without resorting to chemicals. ive had peps before but ive never gotten one that eats aiptasia. as for selling i have a kenya tree, brown monti digita, oragne ricordia, blue ricordia, 3 headed branching hammer, amd zpp tp be fragged zoos. pm me if ur interested in anything just drop me offers and ill see whatid be willing to let go.

I've had the shrimp for 4 months. So I bought the shrimp fertilized? Or, my scarlet cleaner is responsible? The scarlet and peppermint is not capable of breeding with each other right?

Archived