ReefCleaners.org

Credit Card Checkout...Working?

Beachmama23

Hello Steve-

I was trying to place an order online and it says your not accepting credit card payments..is that problem fixed?

I wanted to use my Discover Card and I don't have a PayPal account.

Do you know when you'll be able to accept credit cards again?

I've been saving up and have had my tank up for almost 2 months now but wanting to get the media basket and skimmer before I start adding fish.

Thanks in advance, have a good afternoon....Jennifer

Hello Steve-

I was trying to place an order online and it says your not accepting credit card payments..is that problem fixed?

I wanted to use my Discover Card and I don't have a PayPal account.

Do you know when you'll be able to accept credit cards again?

I've been saving up and have had my tank up for almost 2 months now but wanting to get the media basket and skimmer before I start adding fish.

Thanks in advance, have a good afternoon....Jennifer

You accidentally made a new topic instead of sending a personal message!

Ugh this is a PIA. No as of right now it is not working. I have been on the phone since yesterday afternoon with our merchant service and our website software company. And still working on it this morning into the afternoon. And didn't sleep at all last night wonder what the issue was.

I will update here when it has been resolved, I hope that it will be soon.

If you click the paypal tab you may be able to complete a payment, with a credit card and without a paypal account. That was the way it was set up years ago before we took direct CC payments. May not work now that we switched things over.

Sorry for the trouble. Weekends are the busiest sales days and this really put a kink in everything.

If you felt comfortable another way is to directly enter the CC data. You can send us an email/pm/contact us with the data or we can do it over the phone.

Update:

I just did a test order with my credit card and it went though, 100%. Please try again and if you have any issues let me know. I will also be motoring this all day long and can see when an order has failed.

Thanks.

Awesome, it's already late so I'll checkout in the morning, thanks Steve.

PS. When I get my order I'm sure I'll have some set up questions....what's the best way to contact you?

Archived