SaltCritters.com

Where to buy custom glass nano?

FishBrawler

So I'm on the hunt for someone who will make a custom glass nano.

Looking for

-high quality

-rimless

-low iron glass

-good shipping prices

-customization to the fullest extent

Got a good place just put them below with their website and review.

So I'm on the hunt for someone who will make a custom glass nano.

Looking for

-high quality

-rimless

-low iron glass

-good shipping prices

-customization to the fullest extent

Got a good place just put them below with their website and review.

Home Depot?

im wondering the same thing...

people this is a place to put YOUR REVIEWS. not ask which equipment/vendor is best for you/have what you want

• 1 month later...

+1 on Leemar, I have a 50G starphire from them... they make REALLY solid tanks and will do what you want. Not sure about shipping - I had it done through my LFS in the bay area (they are in SoCal) so they crated and shipped to them for an additional 175 or something....

• 2 weeks later...

reef savvy makes real nice tanks the made my 165 and I love it.

When I was looking for someone to make my new custom tank I contacted Reef Savvy and they wanted to charge me over $700 just to ship the thing from Florida to Alabama. I contacted CAD-Lights and got my 40Lx24Wx20H (front panel starfire) and my 32g custom sump it was $1155 shipped to my door. If you want a new tank and don't mind selling your arm and leg on the black market then Reef Savvy is your go to place!

When I was looking for someone to make my new custom tank I contacted Reef Savvy and they wanted to charge me over $700 just to ship the thing from Florida to Alabama. I contacted CAD-Lights and got my 40Lx24Wx20H (front panel starfire) and my 32g custom sump it was $1155 shipped to my door. If you want a new tank and don't mind selling your arm and leg on the black market then Reef Savvy is your go to place!
Felix is proud of his reef savvy tanks. I never got a response when I wanted a shallow made.
  • Like 1
SerenityReef
Felix is proud of his reef savvy tanks. I never got a response when I wanted a shallow made.

Never responded to my request for a shallow either.

Archived