Innovative Marine Aquariums

Already running out of space

swayd

So I thought it would be cool to set-up a frag tank and sell to some local reefers and MAYBE ship some stuff out here and there. So I set up my old 20H with an old AC70 and a tunze. Im about two weeks in and I did some "light" fragging yesterday and it seems like this 20H is too small :P lol.

I havent even placed the corals in yet, still in my DT, and I can already see that if I frag one more time I will be out of space. I have about 15 frags ready to move in as soon as it cycles a little longer.

I already want a bigger frag tank and a sump. This kinda sucks. I think what Im gunna do is sell all of my frags and then some, to make some money and buy a real frag tank :ninja: .

My question now is, where can i buy an actual frag tank? :huh:

And if by any chance your local to the east bay area shoot me a PM if youd be interested in some frags :PB)

Yeah I used egg crate and the higher shelves will eventually have SPS. The lower shelves will have zoas.

Not yet I can get pics of the frags but they wont be too great as my phone sux. I have only zoas, a green monti cap and I will be fragging a sunset monti next weekend.

Yeah I used egg crate and the higher shelves will eventually have SPS. The lower shelves will have zoas.

Not yet I can get pics of the frags but they wont be too great as my phone sux. I have only zoas, a green monti cap and I will be fragging a sunset monti next weekend.

I'm more into zoas than sps.... Actually already have those Monti caps. Which kind of zoas do you have?

I have some Kryptonites, eagle eyes, and happy samhains I will be fragging next week.

Already fragged I have some similar to blue ice and eye of rah(they used to be hallelujah mountains under lower lighting), and some bright pink zoas. I might have some more I forgot but will add them when I remeber.

Yeah buddy!

So its settled. I spoke with my other half and she said I can get a new frag tank set-up if I sell all of the frags I have now and make enough money off of it ;)

I hope to get the 80g system, it looks sooooo nice!

They don't sell deep blue in the west coast! I just got a reply from the company itself and said they only sell to retailers directly and east coast retailers only.

Darn, just when I was getting my hopes up.

Archived