Coral Vue Hydros

FL Ric Group Buy Makeups

Reef Chicks

Thank you so much for the update, Aly. It is much appreciated. I know the price of the reduced rated rics, but what would be the price for shipping for the ones with losses? Also, as far as colors choices go are you going with the same colors we requested the last time or should we request different ones since I'm not sure if the rics you are getting this time are similar in coloration as the ones before. Sorry for all the questions. I hope I'm not being too difficult. Thanks.

Shipping for those who posted pictures or emailed them to me is $5. As far as colors go, I will try and send as much variety as possible (no double colors), but I can't guarantee a specific color this time around.

Why can't I reply to this thread, this isnt your personal message board. I'm only contributing and now you are threatening me, I'm going to report that to Chris along with your remark made in the first intial post.

You were asked to stop replying in my threads by Chris. This is one of them. You have nothing to do with this thread because I am not supplying you with $hit. So shoo fly, go away!

Shipping for those who posted pictures or emailed them to me is $5. As far as colors go, I will try and send as much variety as possible (no double colors), but I can't guarantee a specific color this time around.

Perfect. A variety sounds great. That is definitely fine with me. Thanks!

Just updating the thread as far as who has paid for replacement rics and/or whose losses have been resolved

Resolved

KidCNU

Ibuyen

Jeffvmd

Lowlife

Paid:

Henningero

Yman183

MDisalvo55

MysticReef54

SushiYum

Ericta

Bump for the weekend crew. Anyone else that needs replacements let's get this done this weekend so I can ship out beginning Tuesday of next week. As a reminder, this is only for those that documented losses on the group buy by either posting pics in the previous thread, or emailing me them. If you did not do that, regular rate of $7/per ric + shipping applies.

Alright guys, at this point, anyone who hasn't made arrangements with me for replacements by 8pm tonight (Monday) will be left out. I need to finish this thing and close the book on this chapter.

Due to the hurricane I am still without power (14 days). My tank made it 6 days without power. The neighbor let me steal some power from his generator so my tank is good but I don't want to introduce anything new until I'm on good power. I will gladly pay now if you can hold them; another week or two everything should be settled. Thanks Aly.

Due to the hurricane I am still without power (14 days). My tank made it 6 days without power. The neighbor let me steal some power from his generator so my tank is good but I don't want to introduce anything new until I'm on good power. I will gladly pay now if you can hold them; another week or two everything should be settled. Thanks Aly.

I got ya. Just lmk when you're ready. You're the only exception to my previous post.

Makeups are now CLOSED.

Shipping out tomorrow (Weds) to allow post office time to clear from holiday back-ups. Please email me at phishyaly@gmail.com for any questions or concerns.

Thank you all for working with me.

Packages sent this morning to the following people, along with emails/pms with tracking info:

Sushiyum

Yman182

Bubba30

Ericta

Yankeepete

MysticReef

MDisalvo55

Henningero

I believe this will close out the saga of the Florida Ric Group Buy. If you would like to leave feedback, positive, negative, or neutral, I am starting a feedback thread just for the group buy people HERE.

Archived