SaltCritters.com

Still haven't found what i'm looking for

WillyWonka

i live in san diego and have had my tank set up for about 3-4 months now. everything if flourishing due to great tank care and lots of testing. i have 11 corals in my tank now and I WANT SOME FISH. i'm looking for two small HEALTHY True Percula Clowns. my LFS aquatic warehouse has been having problems with their true percs and havent ordered them in a while. If anyone knows a good LFS in SD or around here i can get some great percs please let me know. Also, i might consider ordering them on-line if anyone knows a good provider from experience. thanks WW

Please, no yelling, but... Petco got a new shipment of tank raised percula clownfish in about a week ago and I've been checking up on the little guys ocassionally, all of them look extremely healthy and are eating when being fed. :happy:

It's the Petco on Morena near Toys R Us.

Sometimes Petcos actually have decent sw fish... it seems to depend on the quality of the *staff* more than anything else. Sounds familiar, hunh? ;)

I got my ocellaris perc from Petco and he's doing fine. He snarfed down a couple of OSI spirulina flakes just now. :)

I agree that some Petco's have nice affordable healthy fish, others do not.

Also I have never seen a petco with true Percula clowns though every Petco has them labled true Percula they are always Occilaris.

To me I wouldn't care if they were "true" Percs or not, I personally don't like all the black in the True Percula Clowns. as for personality they seem the same to me... but heck whatta I know :)

Good luck finding them,

Toy

Archived