Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Coral Auctions

buddythelion

Hey NR-Reefers,

So as some of us know Mr. Coral has been putting up a ton of pretty nice morphs of corals on ebay. The prices get pretty high, so that should mean that there are a lot of people bidding on them.

Has anyone on NR been winning these pieces? I haven't really heard of anyone showing off their purchases.

Note: This is not a Mr. Coral bashing thread or a Mr. Coral review thread either etc. Not interested in hearing about his quality reviews or quality of livestock.

I just want to know who's won any of the recent bids and if you did please post pics! Those rainbow palys look pretty cool.

How did the frags look? Color?

I got 7 frags from him but they were not WYSIWYG but the were package very well and I guess UPS decided not to play football this time but they were all bleached out but now the color is coming back thanks to Prodibio Reef Booster.

Thanks jneighbors, but were they from ebay? Where did all these cool corals go?!

He was running a special here on nano-reef. He had the same exact frags I got on Ebay though.

I've looked at several of his auction updates, and with less than an hour to go, almost nothing had bids. People are either buying last minute, or a lot is going unsold.

Archived