SaltCritters.com

My new favorite piece of equipment

nano427

I've been saying for years now that my ro/di unit was my favorite piece of equipment and best investment so far. Well I'd have to say that my new Tunze ATO is now at the top of my list. Knowing that I never have to carry a jug of water over to my tank again is so awesome.

I've been saying for years now that my ro/di unit was my favorite piece of equipment and best investment so far. Well I'd have to say that my new Tunze ATO is now at the top of my list. Knowing that I never have to carry a jug of water over to my tank again is so awesome.

How do you have it set up so that you never have to carry a jug of water to the tank? What fills your top off water?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree my Tunze ATO is my favorite piece of equipment followed closely by my BRS RO/DI.

I've been thinking of dosing via the ATO, is it hard on the pump? I've been thinking about kalk this way.

I agree my Tunze ATO is my favorite piece of equipment followed closely by my BRS RO/DI.

I've been thinking of dosing via the ATO, is it hard on the pump? I've been thinking about kalk this way.

Well my RODI would not fall on my favorite list as I fill gallon jugs with mine. Actually a pain in the ass if you ask me. I end up forgetting to change the jugs or leave it running and it literally runs down the sink. However it sure beats carrying water jugs! One day I'll setup a 10g or so can with a valve and a float.

I wouldn't recommend dosing kalk this way. You would end up with residuals. Either way, a replacement pump is only about $23.

My RO/DI isstill my favorite piece of equipment but the ATO is a close second. In my case its a Spectrapure MaxCap UHE ultra low waste RO/DI and a Spectrapure UPLC II ATO system and both have been lifesavers.

Third would be my AI Sol Blue LED lights and controller, what an amazing piece of equipment!

Archived