Coral Vue Hydros

coral beatuy angel

tang27

does any body have experience with coral beatuy angel fish because i was thinking about putting one in my tank but i didnt know if they were reef compatible

I haven't had one but the book I have says that they will occasionalloy nip at large polypedstony coral and clam mantles. Sorry I can't offer moore.

I looked through my old threads, but I couldnt find it, there is an awesome response by myself and some others on dwarf angels. Hit search and look up Coral Beauty, flame angel, or pygmy angels......:)

Hey Dave,

I did several searches using

coral beauty

dwarf angel

pygmy angel

dwarf

pygmy

flame angel

as search terms, with "Search by user name", Dave, and "Match partial name" checked.

The only threads that came up are this one and your recent tank disaster thread. :(

I'd like to put a coral beauty in my 30g eventually....

dave, thosethreads were probably lost with the server change. i remember them. thats when pulpsmack was still hanging around here.

Out of my own experience with coral beautys they are awesome and beautiful fish. Very active also. They need a lot of room to swim, like a 20 L. I had one in my 55g tank for over 6 months and one day was dead. My lfs said that angels are hard to keep in a tank under a year old. Hope this helps.

dayum.... I just did a few searches on different topics... Im gunnah have to chrack my nuckles and do some Good ALL INCLUSIVE Info Threads...:o

LOOK OUT ! School will be in session....

Archived