Coral Vue Hydros

JustPhish.com

Fishtails

I placed an order w/ Just Phish on 3-24-04. I recieve an e-mail the next day saying that my CC was rejected. That is a bunch of crap. I call my CC company and guess what, it's been placed on my bill.

Also, I tried to have a nice AIM chat w/ them and instead of friendly customer service, I get a really rude, mean attitude. I really don't appreciate this crap, and I definately won't be dealing with Just Phish again.

Read all over, I've seen alot of negative things about them lately. Man, I wish I lived in CT.

Alex

• 1 month later...

Wow, been a while since I visited this place, sure glad I saw this.

Alex, you and I both know you are not being honest. When I am wrong, I can admit it, apologize and make it right without a problem, but you my friend are WAY out of line.

First of all, you IMed me in the middle of the night for help and suggestions on some products. I gave this to you immediately without hesitation. The next morning you place an order via the shopping cart.

I had your product all set to ship. The fool I am, I often ship first and run the card later which has bitten me in the behind more times than I care to admit. However, this time I run the card before I ship because the first thing that stood out was the name the card belonged to was different than the name of the person it was being shipped to. If I remember correctly, the city also did not match. This is a HUGE flag.

Anyways, the card was declined, I removed your product from shipping and I emailed you immediately. I then sent you an email informing you the card was declined and since none of the info matched, I was canceling the order. Three, maybe four? days later you email me back something nasty and then IM me not seconds after I got the email. You accused me of being a theif and stealing your money. You said you called the CC company and they said I was paid. Well my friend, I called up the data showing the transaction was DECLINED, pasted, and sent it to you. I then also called my merchant account, got the issuing bank info for the card you tried to use and called them asking about the charge. There was no charge, your card was declined.

You then went on a tirade, at one point saying you were underage and then in the same tantrum stating you were something like a 65 year old grandfather. I then politely told you that I would appreciate you taking your business elsewhere and then you told me in IM that I would be taking your order and I WILL be shipping your product. LOL. I then asked you how exactly you planned on forcing me to accept an order from you and send you something for nothing and suddenly it got quiet.

You threatened to blast me on all the boards, and I really don't care if you do. Anyone who has a problem with can air it out as they see fit as long as they do it HONESTLY. The way I look at it, if you have to embellish your story in order to make you look to be in the right, you don't have much ground to stand on in the first place.

I have to give it to you though, after I told you I had every word you sent through email and IM saved, you still went and tried to fib about your experience. That takes some nerve.

You ordered a product, you had no means to pay, you flew off the handle as well as lied. You now slandered me and I asked you take your business elsewhere. You have no beef with me my friend.

(sorry for the length folks, but there are always two sides)

dodgerblew

Wow! The trials of dealing with the public, which I do daily. Guess you can't please everyone. One of you is a liar, that's for sure. I don't know who it is, but you two do. Oh, and so does GOD;)

Originally posted by JustPhish

(sorry for the length folks, but there are always two sides)

is there? either the cc was charged or it wasn't. either cc was denied or it wasn't.

Read all over, I've seen alot of negative things about them lately. Man, I wish I lived in CT.

i haven't. care to share some links?

JP: thanks for supporting NR. i appreciate it

quandary_23

This is why I do not do retail, I had so many bad experieces working at an auto parts store for 3 years durig college that I would NEVER go back to the public, darn shame if you ask me.

One of you is a liar, that's for sure. I don't know who it is, but you two do. Oh, and so does GOD

Absolutely right. And despite many calls last night at work, when I was able to sleep, I slept just fine. I can back up everything that happened with this transaction so I have no worries.

Hey thanks for a link to an ok website! Prices to high though.

That's what's so wonderful about this great country. Though I disagree with you, you can say what you like and you don't have to spend a penny!

Thanks for the support in IM's and the posts here. I appreciate it. I wish I saw this sooner as it should have been nipped in the bud as soon as possible.

I don't mind doing retail, everything has pros and cons, but I do have to admit that several experiences like this have forced me to seriously think about going wholesale. For the most part the hundreds if not thousands of people I have come into contact with directly because of this business are an extreme pleasure. As a matter of fact, I consider many of my local customers who visit my store great friends.

Thanks again.

dodgerblew

JP

yu seem allright to me. I will check out your site. And FYI: my card will get approved no problem:D

Having ordered from JP in the past, I can only say people were polite, the order went through with no hitch, and the goods were received in fine shape and on time. Overall, the experiences were good and I'll order from them again.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I looked into the situation. I feel safe ordering from JustPhish any time any day.

Also I think that a mod should edit the title because it might effect the potential sales of this business. It should say, "JustPhish".

if anyone has ever had problems with bills and called thier credit card about paying for services not rendered or a dispute they would know right away who is full of it

Acoustic,

Good idea about the thread title. I edited it, but it still shows up the same in the user list. Thanks for the idea. I will see if Chris can fix it.

Gil

Archived