Pod Your Reef

Does my torch coral look ok to you?

CandyCoral7

Hi all,

Can you tell me what you think of my torch coral? It's acting normal but it looks a little stringy.

003.jpg

001.jpg

Thanks!

Candace

Looks ok, just a little peefed. Did you change anything? Increase flow or maybe move it?

It looks like a powerhead is blowing right on it which might be the cause? Maybe decrease flow or point it elsewhere for a few hours and see if that helps?

Euphylia; torch specifically, go through periods of looking Average, like complete crap, then bigger and better than ever. As long as flesh doesn't flake off, I would say its fine.

Everything else is fine? I can't keep torch alive for very long, mines always start that way when they are going to die, but I am not an expert in these kind so I don't really know what to say. You can tell them more about your lights placement and stuff maybe they can gave you a more accurate answer about it.

Everything else is fine? I can't keep torch alive for very long, mines always start that way when they are going to die, but I am not an expert in these kind so I don't really know what to say. You can tell them more about your lights placement and stuff maybe they can gave you a more accurate answer about it.

You need a well established tank.I do not have torch but have two kids of frogspawn and they grow so fast i give it away!..

Archived