Pod Your Reef

What is your all time FAVORITE coral?

I<3SPS

As in the topic title: If you had to choose one (or a few...just limit it to under 5 :lol: ) species of coral what would it/they be? Tell me your coral fantasies. :wizard:

Have fun with this topic. :happy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uglybuckling
As in the topic title: If you had to choose one (or a few...just limit it to under 5 :lol: ) species of coral what would it/they be? Tell me your coral fantasies. :wizard:

Have fun with this topic. :happy:

FAV(or)ITES.

I had to do it.

My first love were zoas! Still have to buy at least a frag when I go shopping for corals!

Right now I really like sps! Hard to narrow it down, but I'd say rainbow montipora is my favorite coral. And I don't even own one! I've been holding out for a large frag not the half-inchers they sell on the internet.

slickwill613
Tyree's Warermelon Chalice :wub:

I'm with you, chalices of all kinds, especially the ones I can't afford.

That dog is adorable! He's like "I thought you were done with nano-reef dad!"

HAHA that's exactly what he was thinking. He was waiting for his walk while I was digging through threads :)

Tyree's Warermelon Chalice :wub:

I'm with you, chalices of all kinds, especially the ones I can't afford.

For some reason I can't get into Chalices yet. Don't get me wrong they're BEAUTIFUL, but I'm still on an old fashioned Acro and Zoa kick these days.....and the occasional Acan as well :lol:

Lately I've been obsessed with ORA Red Planet Acro as well as Magician Zoa's. The Magicians are simple (nowadays) and just plain cool looking :wizard:

Archived