Top Shelf Aquatics

RBTA in a jar...

chabooky386

:huh: picked up this fella for a steal here in houston. a guy was breaking down his tank and selling his livestock off. i am trying to find a good way to get this guy out of the jar without tearing the bottom. any ideas?

post-71617-1348857583_thumb.jpg

post-71617-1348857516_thumb.jpg

I'd gently pull him off the glass and place it where you hope it will hang out. It's on glass - it's not like porus rock where the foot will be buried inside the rock. Use your finger / fingernail to gently pry it loose and move it. If need be use the edge of a credit card to start the foot loose. I think it will come off much easier then you think.

I'd gently pull him off the glass and place it where you hope it will hang out. It's on glass - it's not like porus rock where the foot will be buried inside the rock. Use your finger / fingernail to gently pry it loose and move it. If need be use the edge of a credit card to start the foot loose. I think it will come off much easier then you think.

+1

If you can get your hand in the jar, carefully use your finger to remove him from the glass as suggested above. It's smooth so it shouldn't be difficult. Otherwise I would either break the glass the repeat, or make it completely dark in there and he all crawl out.

Archived