Top Shelf Aquatics

Update on my 10 gal.. What do u think???

redhot13

Wow, after four months? That's insane. Awesome thank dude.

Btw how are the anemone shrimps? It looks really cool, and I still haven't decided on a shrimp for my minibow yet.

Anemome shrimp are amazing!!! They are so funny to watch. If you can find them, sometimes they are hard to locate, buy them as a mated pair. They host almost anything... I would I highly recommend them for a small tank.

No, they are pretty small and stay in the coral that they choose to host. You can one. I had a pair, but one died!:(

The light was sold after I received my current lighting system as a gift. Its the current usa orbit 80 PC with separate switches for the actinics and has 2 built in moonlights. I love it!

Yes its a Turbinaria, I have had it for 3 months and it has been stung several times by different corals, and the polys still grow back. Definately a cool coral to have.

The hardest thing for me was maintaing my calcium levels. At first i was using IO and couldnt acheive values higher than 250, even with b-ionic. I then switched to the Oceanic salt and can now keep my cal at over 400, which I am happy about!

that's a beautiful tank..

i'm looking into setting up a nano SW tank (that's why i signed up to this forum today! :P) and i was wondering about your specs. etc. and how much did everything cost?

i'm well experienced in FW tank keeping and i need something a lil' more exciting if ya know what i mean.

thanks

Archived