Top Shelf Aquatics

got a yellow watchman goby! ::joy::

xstealthrtx

xstealthrtx

this is my first fish for my tank. i've wanted one for awhile and i finally got him! he's the coolest fish ever! i love fish that have personality. he's still a little shy but when i feed him he darts out from his rock and gobbles the food up with his giant puppet mouth :

p.s. is there anything i can do to make him less shy or more comfortable? or will that come with time?

here's a pic...

Careful with him digging - that LR looks kinda precarious. He WILL move your sandbed around as he sees fit, so make sure your rocks will be stable no matter how the sand is moved around.

don.earnest

You might try the "alpha male" concept. Let him hang out in the tank for a while by himself and he'll think that he's the boss. Then, he might decide that it's safe enough to venture into the limelight.

Funny story. We have one in one of our tanks at work and we added a Flame Hawkfish. The Hawkfish started picking on him and the clown followed suit. After we removed the Hawkfish, the clown left him alone and now he's quite the confident one.

Archived