ReefCleaners.org

Nuvo 16

dougiek

I really want a Fungia plate but so far they've been REALLY expensive at Living Reef which is the only place I've seen them. They have a green one and an orange one in their display tank and it looks amazing. Not sure if they still have them but they had 3 other for sale (same colors) but they were $100, $120, $100! I thought that was really expensive and then looked online and found the same for like $40 so I'm not sure if they are just priced EXTREMELY high or maybe it was a rare one or something....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today I had to return something to Home Depot in Waterford and stopped in Living Reef as usual and to my great surprise and happiness came across an Electric Flame Scallop! I had been passively looking for one ever since my friend showed me a video of one and we had both planned to get one if we saw it. I came across it a few hours before him =p

Anyway, it looks sweet in the tank especially under the new lights. I'll spot feed it and hope for the best! Apparently they don't have a good track record of being kept in tanks but we shall see. I snagged it for only $15 so at least it's not expensive.

Here's a close up and then an FTS. iPhones SUCK at taking pictures.

8233835216_d92d474ab9_b.jpg

8232771291_0e8bc60d99_b.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived