inTank Media Baskets

RBTA look ok?

73rsz/28

At LFS it was not bubbled out much. It had a marron clown hosting and i think it was wearing it out pretty bad. It does look cool I just get worried anytime I see white!

Just a thought, but all the speckles may suggest it's not a regular 'ol RBTA. I've seen lighter, pink speckled variations. While yours DOES look likes its bleached, it may not be far off from its "healthy" color.

Just a thought, but all the speckles may suggest it's not a regular 'ol RBTA. I've seen lighter, pink speckled variations. While yours DOES look likes its bleached, it may not be far off from its "healthy" color.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I placed a shadow rock above it today. I will feed more. Is there a point of too much food?

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I placed a shadow rock above it today. I will feed more. Is there a point of too much food?

It'll let you know, by spitting up a chunk of food. I think every 2-3 days is more than enough. What are you feeding it? I fed mine a 1/4 to a 1/2 of a silverside every 2-3 days. It grew huge! Never split, just grew.

I've been feeding it my Rod's fish food.

Not really adequate. Feed it chunks of silverside or fresh shrimp/squid, or a nice squirt of mysis shrimp.

I've got a speckled one I've had for almost 2 years now. Looks similar to that one, but not quite as opaque. I wouldn't be concerned about the speckling unless you notice it start to bleach.

You can sort of see it on the left of this picture:

IMAG0178edited%20(Large).jpg

Archived