SaltCritters.com

All-In-One Scraper is now here

inTank

Featured on reefbuilders and now ready for sale is the

All-in-One Corner Scraper

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/09/11/intank-corner-scraper/

13470672432201551654672.jpeg1347073581612-227414461.jpeg13470735834741342897453.jpeg

Credit card, meet the Lamborghini of scrapers - - First of it's kind scraper can reach almost every type of surface you encounter in any aquarium. The largest problem with AIO aquariums is cleaning the corners. Magnetic cleaners only do flat surfaces and razor blades do not work well on round edges. This scraper will allow you to easily clean rounded corners! It also does all flat surfaces, fast. It will handle 90° angles yet not touch the silicone with it's dedicated 90° corner.

• (3) different corner radius sides
  • (1) 90° angle diamond ground side
  • (8) diamond ground edges for flat areas
  • Safe on glass and acrylic
  • 3 x 3/1/2"
  • Powers through hard and coraline algae

FREE on orders over $175. For a limited time the AIO scraper is free if your order total is greater than $175. Add to your cart and use coupon code 4SIDES

90° Side

IMG_5220.jpg

Round Side #1

IMG_5219.jpg

Round Side #2

IMG_5217.jpg

Round Side #3

IMG_5216.jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/All-in-One-Co...aper-CS0303.htm

I was just getting ready to make a congratulations thread about this being featured on reefbuilders but you beat me to it

CONGRATS STEVIE T!!!

Also whats the difference in the 3 rounded corners?

Are they for different AIO tanks?

Thank you. They are different sized radius. I took a radius measuring tools to the most common AIO tanks to see what would work best, these were the sizes that we came up with. You'll probably use most of them with a curved glass tank, smallest one to get way in that inner crack and the wider ones to get the outsides of the bevel. Flat side to finish it off.

It's nice just to go up and down on the curve instead of sideways with a razor. The flat sides power through hard coraline

Steve this is fking genius! Saw this on RB yesterday and had one of those moments ... you know ... the 'holy crap why hasn't this existed before'? I have a rounded corner tank and it frustrates me every time I clean the glass with magnets.

Nice one.

Thanks. This concept was actually the 3rd product I came up with. After the skimmer cup. But without the laser and well without knowing that much about acrylic it was pushed aside. We got busy and were growing. All of a sudden there is lasers and mass production. WTF I forgot about this scraper. The idea returned when putting crown molding up in the garage and using those new silicone multi tools, which work rather well.

So here you go and FREE if you spend enough monies. Is it a new life changing medical device? No. But it solves one of the biggest PIA problems with most AIO tanks and it's cheep and light and ships even cheaper.

Is it a new life changing medical device? No. But it solves one of the biggest PIA problems with most AIO tanks and it's cheep and light and ships even cheaper.

Are you kidding? This is better than penicillin.

Archived