Fish:

• Warty or Painted Anglerfish
  • Possible display sump with a breeding

Inverts:

• TBA

Corals:

Softies

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing at the moment. Still in consideration of taking this from the 17.4 Mr. Aqua to a 20/30 long. The planted tank needs more vertical space (it's in the 13g Mr. Aqua), so figuring out what to do. It'll be a while before anything really becomes of this.

:o

Please and thank you!

It'll be exciting as soon as I can make it exciting, I promise! I just have to talk the missus into thinking it's exciting, as well. ;)

It'll be exciting as soon as I can make it exciting, I promise! I just have to talk the missus into thinking it's exciting, as well.

Maybe if you do something exciting in the bedroom. :lol:

That exciting title and turns out you're just a tease. You can borrow my fish while you figure it out. :P

P4270123_zpsb78dbb95.jpg

those are my 2 favorite fish, ever! where did you get them? your supplier? i new about the fu, not the cockatoo!

oh, and whats the "secret"? :lol:

oh, and ben, why are you going to buy a painted or a warty, when you can just go to the beach and get a sargassum? ;)

those are my 2 favorite fish, ever! where did you get them? your supplier? i new about the fu, not the cockatoo!

oh, and whats the "secret"? :lol:

oh, and ben, why are you going to buy a painted or a warty, when you can just go to the beach and get a sargassum? ;)

Hi Jacob!

The secret will come out in a week, especially if you are in Dallas. hehehe

I have two leaf scorpion fish. I have had them and my Fu for over two years now. Most wholesalers carry them, the scorpions are just a pita to train to frozen food. I love them. Everyone that comes over is always asking me about them. I gotta write about them sometime.

• 1 year later...
jedimasterben

I wish. I got a painted angler and lost it within three days, then that tank basically went into storage.. Then, several months later, I mentioned it in passing from the LFS I got it from, and they were like 'man, why didn't you tell me, we will make it right!' So they ordered me another one, this time they got a warty angler... and it died in four days. Haven't even thought about an angler since, honestly.

Archived