Cultivated Reef

Nano cube or bio cube

The Godfather

The Godfather

Ok so I am new here and to the nano reeling community. I had just recently purchased a aquarium from Craigslist. I was wondering how I could tell if it is a nano cube or a bio cube. I have tried to research it online but can't find any distinguishing photos to show me which one I have. Also I don't know if it is a older model as well.

So it has 4 chambers in the back, which I found weird cause I have only read that both the nano and bio cube have three. One is strictly for the return pump. Also the lighting. The dude I bought it from said he bought bigger lights for it so they are 28w a piece, and there are 2. Also it has the 2 little led moonlights.

Thanks in advance for all the help and sorry if I confused you. Let me know if any more info is needed.

TeflonTomDosh
Ok so I am new here and to the nano reeling community. I had just recently purchased a aquarium from Craigslist. I was wondering how I could tell if it is a nano cube or a bio cube. I have tried to research it online but can't find any distinguishing photos to show me which one I have. Also I don't know if it is a older model as well.

So it has 4 chambers in the back, which I found weird cause I have only read that both the nano and bio cube have three. One is strictly for the return pump. Also the lighting. The dude I bought it from said he bought bigger lights for it so they are 28w a piece, and there are 2. Also it has the 2 little led moonlights.

Thanks in advance for all the help and sorry if I confused you. Let me know if any more info is needed.

How about some pics? Then "we" might be able to tell you....

None. I am trying to figure out how to post pics.help?

Click reply - scroll under this box to Attachment Editor (in blue)

Select a file - click Browse on right, choose your file (under 1 MB) and click upload, then scroll down to add Reply...

from another nOObie

Robin

Dimensions? We can at least get a volume from those and narrow it down.

Thanks for replying but i found out what it is. its a aquapod 12. i also had another question. where could i get bulbs for it? i have looked at all the stores around me with no luck. i have also looked on Amazon again with no luck.

Archived