inTank Media Baskets

2nd try with pix

LordNikon

hopefully the people can be civilized this time

What is that???????? Calm down already. You make me want to start a holy war on you just for saying that. Just post pics with information. A leading statment is what got you in trouble in the first place. Don't do it again PLEASE! I WANT TO BE NICE! HELP ME

Yeah im just gonna ignore the pouters and the shouters..anyways most of the stuff is the same, i removed the catalina to keep from getting blasted by people..i dont wanna be a "enviromental terrorist"..I didnt really realize i was being upity, im not starting a fight just asking for some pleasantness..

Originally posted by LordNikon

hopefully the people can be civilized this time

if i recall correctly, you too participated in some uncivilized activity. but it's water under the bridge. at least you have the sack to give it a second try. just don't start your thread with a defensive post like that, it's just asking for people to come back and unload all over again. it's unneccesary.

and for your tank, it's looking pretty good. glad to hear that you took the advice on getting rid of the catalina goby, even though it was dealt to you rather harshly.

Sorry if people cant have enough self control to contain themselves, well, oh well..If thats all you can do is pick fights then i feel sorry for you and yourself esteem..none the less all i did was ask for some decency, Im still unsure how im starting anything or offending anyone? For some of you its no surprise what happened, im not being defensive. Just stating a disclaimer "hey i dont want any trouble" dood this time, im just gonna ignore ya..you can either take it or leave it or bad mouth the crap outta me. Anyways if you have something to say about my tank good or bad say it, i have no problems with that! Lets keep the trash talking to the PM or the chat rooms

to be completely honest isnt nanoreef for trash talking and flaming posts? isnt that why we come here? i know thats why i do cause its so damned entertaining. anyway good to see you back. i think Von thought the picture in your avatar was you, you should see his new avatar, its great. good to hear you got rid of the catalina, better for the fish. are you still keeping the choco star? could be trouble with some corals as they are decidedly not reef safe. overall nice tank, but far from a barrier reef.

1) First of all Gil is completely right. When I first signed on it was to squeeze the salt knowledge out of every one of you for my new hobby. That is why as of late I have completely toned down my demeanor. (I have a Playstation 2 now to kill Nazi's and relieve tension.)

2)

i feel sorry for you and yourself esteem..none the less all i did was ask for some decency, Im still unsure how im starting anything or offending anyone?

I have mixed feelings about this statement but I am going to take the highroad and try to understand.

Sometimes Nikon it is not what we mean to say but rather the perception created by the delivery of what we are trying to say. Understand?

daFrimpster
Originally posted by LordNikon

Sorry if people cant have enough self control to contain themselves, well, oh  well..If thats all you can do is pick fights then i feel sorry for you and yourself esteem..none the less all i did was ask for some decency, Im still unsure how im starting anything or offending anyone?  For some of you its no surprise what happened, im not being defensive. Just stating a disclaimer "hey i dont want any trouble" dood this time, im just gonna ignore ya..you can either take it or leave it or bad mouth the crap outta me. Anyways if you have something to say about my tank good or bad say it, i have no problems with that! Lets keep the trash talking to the PM or the chat rooms

This entire msg is passive aggressive and is begging to start an argument but I won't do it. Nope not me. I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Have a great day!

Originally posted by pyrrhus

isnt that why we come here? i know thats why i do cause its so damned entertaining.

are we supposed to be entertaining? how? like a clown? are effin' CLOWNS?! DO WE MAKE YOU LAUGH?!

good, now go shine my effin' shoes.

:P

it isn't necessary to bash someone to have fun. altho sometimes it is fun. :rolleyes: (ok, ok, it's bad, very bad.)

anyways i still keep my choco star.. Yeah i know it could be bad news but its my oldest resident and hasnt bothered a thing...(actually it might help if it started eating some xenia ;) I guess ill take that risk..That was a total Newbie mistake when i bought it and i had no idea the starfish could be destructive, i didnt do research either so its my fault. I was also told by the LFS that sold me it, that it was reef safe and only grazes on algae..I guess i was dooped but i can only punish the deed not the breed :D

Archived