Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DIY stuff for sale

Dpidwerbecki

Dpidwerbecki

I have some stuff that I haven't used for a while so I figured that I'd let other people have the chance to use it. All prices are OBO.

1. "Smokey" DIY take-it-apart beckett injector head compatable with the PM beckett skimmers (it is exactly the same length as the old injector designs). I tried it on my Bullet 1 and it works very well, but it puts a little more bubbles over than the stock injector. My sump design is very sensative to bubbles being carried over by my skimmer. It was designed for a Bullet 2 and I feel that the larger mixing chamber of the Bullet 2 would take care of the bubbles. I'm asking what I paid for it. This is a very high quality DIY injector head that would work on most becket injector skimmers. $30

2. Nupro (Swagelok) ultra high precision needle valve. This is *the* needle valve for the calcium reactor. I bought this thinking that I'd build another reactor (over 2 years ago). I've run between 8 - 15 psig on this valve and it regulates wonderfully. New, this valve was $75. I'll sell it for $50. It has never been used.

3. Fish vet needle valve. This needle valve works well for the calcium reactor or the CO2 injector for fresh water planted tanks. It was used for about 3 months but it functions like new and looks real good. $15

4. 0-15 psig gage for calcium reactor regulators. I bought a regulator from the local welding shop and these come stock with something like 0-100 psig gages. I bought a couple of these so that I can more accurately measure the low end pressure. This gage works very well and hasn't ever been used. $10

5. Ultra torr fitting for bubble counter on Calcium reactor. I am so tired of leaking CO2 fittings that I got this ultra torr fitting to connect the bubble counter to the calcium reactor. These fittings are easily taken apart and depend upon an O ring seal rather than a ferrul and nut like the swagelok fittings. These are *very* expensive but I'll let this fitting go for $7. It is used but in very good shape.

Please go to: http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showt...9135#post719135

for images. I can't get them to load here.

If you want to trade, I'm looking for:

1. Rio800 w/ the injector kit

2. An IceProbe proportional controller

Please answer this thread or send me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,

Dave

Archived