Top Shelf Aquatics

New Light!

Marzy

Got my new Ledtric full spectrum bulb today. I used a clamp lamp from Staples that works perfectly. Just thought I would show it off :D (Also its a reference picture for the people with small nanos thinking about getting it)

IMG_0257.jpg

The photo looks like one side is purple the other side blue... is it like that in person?

It was till i just moved it right now. It has one red led that makes that color. I turned it a little so now the front is purple. Does anyone know what the bulb comes with. I ordered the 90 degree optics. But when it came it had a bag with more optics, so i put those on the bulb assuming they were the 90 degree ones.

It was till i just moved it right now. It has one red led that makes that color. I turned it a little so now the front is purple. Does anyone know what the bulb comes with. I ordered the 90 degree optics. But when it came it had a bag with more optics, so i put those on the bulb assuming they were the 90 degree ones.

This drove me nuts. I put it over my tank and didn't have enough spread, so assumed they were the 60s. Swapped them all out for the others and could NOT tell the difference. Now I'm running the 120s and am happy. :lol:

This drove me nuts. I put it over my tank and didn't have enough spread, so assumed they were the 60s. Swapped them all out for the others and could NOT tell the difference. Now I'm running the 120s and am happy. :lol:

Maybe I will do that. Im guessing the 120's mix the colors better? And are the pictures on your thread at page 2 with the full spectrum 120's? No modifications?

Archived