inTank Media Baskets

Buying all sorts of corals

Snapper

Where do you buy your corals from ? do you buy online or local fish store bc local fish stores seem to be three times the price now or do you buy from online forums where people are selling in classifieds.

I need to buy some Corals but not sure what to do.

Where do you buy your corals from ? do you buy online or local fish store bc local fish stores seem to be three times the price now or do you buy from online forums where people are selling in classifieds.

I need to buy some Corals but not sure what to do.

I buy from LFS because I have a decent one.. You can find nicer coral online (More LE and uncommon) though.

Deleted User 3

If you live near Happycoral.com's area (Michigan & surronding states) they ship free over $60 and $15 under 60$. The packaging is amazing, AMAZING. & the corals are great :)

If I doubt live near shipping isn't free? I'm on so cal

If you dont go with that place the one thing I have heard over and over is that Nano-reefs sponsors are great places to order from.

Where in socal? LA and OC are the mecca of cool, cheap corals. Just join SCMAS and SCNRS or other local clubs. Plenty of NR members are in socal as well.

If I doubt live near shipping isn't free? I'm on so cal

You could always just go to there website and find out for yourself.

You are not covered for the shipping at 60 dollars. You are however covered for free at 200. Check the feedback forum. Your questions can all be answered with a little bit of Internet searching/ using nano-reefs search bar.

Where in socal? LA and OC are the mecca of cool, cheap corals. Just join SCMAS and SCNRS or other local clubs. Plenty of NR members are in socal as well.

Near pasadena/LA etc.

what is SCMAS and SCNRS?

Vivid had some nice stuff but they raised prices I think because a frag wiht like 4 radioactive polyps are like $25-28 now.

Archived