ReefCleaners.org

a flatworm? good or bad

whatisit

I had two of them in my tank when I picked up some frags from a local reefer and didn't dip my corals. I've heard they are good, but I suctioned them out with a turkey baster anyways...just to be on the safe side.

I had two of them in my tank when I picked up some frags from a local reefer and didn't dip my corals. I've heard they are good, but I suctioned them out with a turkey baster anyways...just to be on the safe side.

i just suctioned it out with the baster too. i rather be safe than sorry.

if i find anymore ill get rid of them

now im planning on getting something to eat them but i think everything that does needs a bigger tank than mine

i have a fluval edge

i just suctioned it out with the baster too. i rather be safe than sorry.

if i find anymore ill get rid of them

now im planning on getting something to eat them but i think everything that does needs a bigger tank than mine

i have a fluval edge

Was it hard to get them off the glass. Flat worms would be very easy to get off the glass, that's why they don't like strong current. Also if they have not been getting light and or nutrition they will turn more of a white color then the brown color.

Is it a six gallon? For now I would just suction them out as you see them. If they happen to get out of control you could get a Blue Velvet Nudibranch, but I believe this Nudi only eats flatworms, so you would pretty much have to have an endless supply of flatworms for it or it would die of starvation.

Is it a six gallon? For now I would just suction them out as you see them. If they happen to get out of control you could get a Blue Velvet Nudibranch, but I believe this Nudi only eats flatworms, so you would pretty much have to have an endless supply of flatworms for it or it would die of starvation.

yea just a six

i have no fish in it now.

alright ill just keep sucking them out

thank for your help

Archived