Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

We got phantoms up in here in Maine

Seamonkey84

Not available as of yet, just announced on their Facebook page yesterday, no details. Ill let y'all know when I find out for my friend, who's friends with the breeder.

Ok, our friend over at cultivated reef can order these beauties and will drop ship direct to us! Just let him know through his website or sales@cultivatedreef.com and he will make it happen!

ETA: into pricing for first run is over

Ok, our friend over at cultivated reef can order these beauties and will drop ship direct to us! Just let him know through his website or sales@cultivatedreef.com and he will make it happen! The Phantom Clownfish are $99 for small (1 1/4"), $104 for medium (1 1/2") and $110 for large (1 3/4"). 

Just emailed them. Will let you know what they say! I'm looking for a pair.

Lol, I was talking to him when he got your e-mail. If you have checked already, he's already replied, hes just that quick!

Haha yep! We've exchanged a few emails. Greg (cultivated reef) seems like a really great guy and is working well with me.

I've done over a dozen orders with him and been to his place several times. Great guy to work with and always willing to help. I also order all my light bulbs through him and dry rock.

I've placed my order to be shipped to me on Friday, hopefully things to well and I get him well befor I have to go into work. Of course I had my friend make a special request for what I'm looking for ;p .

That pair of DD is the first any only reference for them on sale from ORA as well. I'm aware of their anouncment from last year, but up till now it's only been black and blacker ice.

Here's my black ice from SA to pair with my phantom when I get him

9ca1ab19.jpg

Archived