Cultivated Reef

Elegant Series LED Fixture!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wanted to spread the news on our latest creation: B)

At only 10 x 7 x 3 and 21 LED's at 3 watts each, with remote control, this little guy packs a lot of power!

t7z5lv.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Whats the area coverage on these

So far I have this answer:

Q: Are those optics on the LEDs, or are they just covers.

A: Yes there are optics lens on the LEDs, and 60 and 90 degree is optional, the 60 degree for the high par value, and the 90 degree for wide coverage or big tanks.

you say in a past post you can hang or mount them onto the tank. any photos of the legs or brackets on top of a tank. thanks.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Very nice, Mike! If the color here is what you're seeing in person that's fantastic.

100% truth that is what I see and better! I had to bring down the power way down for my 6 gallon, this guy is awesome!

The remote control is insane, I can control it with the canopy fully on and me lying in my bed looking at both tanks! B)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Here are some more amazing shots of my tank with our new fixture!

28mo7rc.jpg

2ykl55x.jpg

These are exactly what the light produces no color enhancements at all!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

If you take a look closely at both the left side and right side of the tank in the picture above, you have red macro algae. This algae has shown a growth spurt in less than 2 days since this light arrived with a 8 hour lighting period!

We are impressed considering how hard macro algae takes to grow in Cold Water Reefs.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
how does this compare to your AI SOL BLUE?

I'm in the market for a led setup just so many to choose from >_<

Honestly,

I'm selling my AI Sol blue in replacement of two Elegant Series Micro-Reefs fixture... I have always loved my AI Sol but these give off a hue that I much more prefer, did you take a look at how it pulls the colors of our temperate tank?

I placed our Elegant Series LED fixture over our 25 gallon display tank:

(21x18x16)

Here are the pics:

2ushnpk.jpg

hvsduc.jpg

Conclusion, from 3 feet it gets a much wider spread hence the square footage that I reported. This pictures was taken from only 1.5 feet and you can see that it covers the tank.

At $249.99 plus a controller, you cannot get better spread from a unit in it's class! It comes with the cables to hang it from the ceiling.

If it were me, and you want larger spread and ultimate power over your tank, purchase two at this promotional price.

Serious buyers of this unit PM me, so I can get you this promotional price! After Monday labor day weekend, I will not honor that price, it's a group buy that I'm going after.

I have a list and if you are on it, I will PM you privately after labor day to collect the payment and order all 12 units.

If you made your payment in full via paypal, you will get one in 3 weeks from Monday!

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

CEO / Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

ANNOUNCEMENT: UPDATE!

WITH ONLY THE END OF THE DAY TO QUALIFY FOR LABOR DAY SALE! OUR TEST ENGINEER SENT US MORE DATA ON MORE OPTICS VARIATION.

YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF 60, 90 OR 120 WHEN ORDERING OUR LIGHT.

HERE IS THE DATA WITH PICTURES TO BACK THE UP!

AT 1.9 FEET = 4.85 SQ FT

AT 3.9 FEET = 1.31 SQ FT

1.9 FT photo

vo4ubn.jpg

3.9 FT photo

n2bakk.jpg

I will be emailing you directly if you inquired about the light!

Mike is a great guy. He has been very helpful and answered all my questions. Nice product and if I wasn't going a different route I would buy one for sure!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Mike is a great guy. He has been very helpful and answered all my questions. Nice product and if I wasn't going a different route I would buy one for sure!

I appreciate all the kind words you guys/gals give me! We sponsors cannot tell you thanks enough for all the support you give us!

Every bit keeps us in business and I just want to say thanks!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
beautiful and very dreamy

Thanks!

We have finalized our boxes for our light and reefers will be excited that I am just days away from ordering a dozen! :o

5oa808.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

We got two more options for our Elegant (Series) box! Can you tell me if you like box #1 or box #2?

Box #1

dot3xf.jpg

Box #2

2mpj328.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Mike -

I like Box # 1.

But Box # 2 - does look good and it give some contrast with the black.

Thanks!

Come on everyone else, please chime in!

Archived