Coral Vue Hydros

Just adding to the satisfied customer list.

Yemil

I have always been skeptical about online ordering but I went ahead and decided why not (especially since John and I live close so didn't think the shipping would be that bad on the snails) then again I was wrong, I ended up having to work over-over time at work today, the snails had been in a bag and box for about 24+ hours (they shipped yesterday about 12p.m. and today I got home at around 8 only to find that everything was very much alive and most of the things I ordered had about double what I originally payed for!

Great service, great product. Snails are now all acclimated and living the live in the tank. At first everyone was kind of scared and stuck in the middle but my light has been off for about 2 hours now and my glass is COVERED in dwarf cerith's (which I ordered 10and received about 100.

Thanks for the awesome service and I will be sure to recommend Reef Cleaners to everyone I know who has a SW aquarium.

Deleted User 3
I have always been skeptical about online ordering but I went ahead and decided why not (especially since John and I live close so didn't think the shipping would be that bad on the snails) then again I was wrong, I ended up having to work over-over time at work today, the snails had been in a bag and box for about 24+ hours (they shipped yesterday about 12p.m. and today I got home at around 8 only to find that everything was very much alive and most of the things I ordered had about double what I originally payed for!

Great service, great product. Snails are now all acclimated and living the live in the tank. At first everyone was kind of scared and stuck in the middle but my light has been off for about 2 hours now and my glass is COVERED in dwarf cerith's (which I ordered 10and received about 100.

Thanks for the awesome service and I will be sure to recommend Reef Cleaners to everyone I know who has a SW aquarium.

John is AMAZING. That's all i have to say :)

Archived