Cultivated Reef

New Reef 7g

benwason

Hey,

Newbie at all this this is my 1st reef attempt.

Day 2 and i have already found a few things moving around my tank.

1 seems to me a tiny snail about 1/2 the size of a grain of rice.

i have a few feather dusters on a rock.

i also have some worm/slug thing i think its a peanut worm but if someone could confirm that would be great, ill post it in the pictures below along with my set up :)

Also is that other thing in the pic a sponge?

any pointers would be great cheers

Ben

post-76060-1345452688_thumb.jpg

post-76060-1345452703_thumb.jpg

post-76060-1345452715_thumb.jpg

post-76060-1345452742_thumb.jpg

post-76060-1345452759_thumb.jpg

Hey,

Newbie at all this this is my 1st reef attempt.

Day 2 and i have already found a few things moving around my tank.

1 seems to me a tiny snail about 1/2 the size of a grain of rice.

i have a few feather dusters on a rock.

i also have some worm/slug thing i think its a peanut worm but if someone could confirm that would be great, ill post it in the pictures below along with my set up :)

Also is that other thing in the pic a sponge?

any pointers would be great cheers

Ben

welcome!

also, try using an image hosting site to post pictures, or else people get kinda cranky lol :lol:

you upload the images you want to post to something like flickr, photobucket, etc. and then you link to nanoreef.com

GL, quantum

welcome!

also, try using an image hosting site to post pictures, or else people get kinda cranky lol :lol:

you upload the images you want to post to something like flickr, photobucket, etc. and then you link to nanoreef.com

GL, quantum

Hey,

Thanks was trying to work out last night how to do it.. thanks for the help

:)

Funny that you mention that. I hate when people use the pic hosting sites because they're all blocked on my filter at work. The NR ones work fine haha.

Tank looks great. Not sure on your possible peanut worm, though. never had one myself, but it looks like the pics I see on ID sites. Let someone else chime in on that one.

And for the sponge, do you mean the fourth picture? Whats it feel like when you touch it?

Funny that you mention that. I hate when people use the pic hosting sites because they're all blocked on my filter at work. The NR ones work fine haha.

Tank looks great. Not sure on your possible peanut worm, though. never had one myself, but it looks like the pics I see on ID sites. Let someone else chime in on that one.

And for the sponge, do you mean the fourth picture? Whats it feel like when you touch it?

woah your work censors you? im sorry did not mean to offend anyone. just saying in general he full sized pics look better. im sure you can find out whats blocking the hosting sites.

Archived