ReefCleaners.org

Ocean Blue Aquarium *New Video*

d'Espresso

Hello all my friends and nano reefers

419857_437732819610189_1814450917_n.jpg

I would like to introduce my great awesome friend and thank everyone who watch this vids. My good friend who work at Ocean Blue have been on that work grind. He just started working on this video for the longest time and i have been nagging him to get it going. So can everyone show some love and interest and Check out Ocean Blue Aquarium's new video!

Click here>

It's an Amazing place to come visit. i fall in love with their display tank everytime i walk in. Gets me in a trance!

IMG_2353.jpg

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! Hope you'll like it!

Check it out>>>>>

The Store Display Tank (1 year before and after)

254191_10150282878986999_2977904_n.jpg

Day time

564129_430036677046470_753177426_n.jpg

Night time

268266_430036697046468_855933652_n.jpg

Supplies and Equipments

254191_10150282878981999_3146637_n.jpg

ORA Platinum Clowns

252526_10150267855926999_1951304_n.jpg

Pink-tip Elegance

252526_10150267855931999_323423_n.jpg

Healthy Colorful SPS

252526_10150267855936999_3667162_n.jpg

Red and Yellow Gonipora

562727_438033572913447_450287496_n.jpg

Some Crazy LPS Lovers

427569_430695636980574_1420070264_n.jpg

Got Reactor and Skimmer?

190019_434126159970855_1108493146_n.jpg

More Info and Location if anyone want to check this place out!

256116_10150284620131999_3443870_o.jpg

Most picture was taken from their facebook, i do not own these picture but just trying to show everyone how wonderful this place is. Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd kill to have a LFS like that. All the LFS here suck!
I just moved here to Orlando FL. not to long ago and Neuwave insisted that i should definitely visit this store plus i actually got to meet up with Neuwave in person, even though we were just nano-reef member on here. He showed of all the LFS around here and it have been an amazing place to visit compare to where i use to live there were no LFS and had to drive 2 hours to get to a decent one.

This Store when you first walk in it's like a dream come true from All Rimless tank, from all light setting is the use of par38 white and blue on the ceiling and his display tank is out of this world.. The aquascape is top notch and very knowledge about water quality. It's a Aquarium store state of the Arts! If anyone ever decide to come visit Orlando FL anytime, you all must check out this awesome store. You won't regret it!

Best Regard,

david

I just moved here to Orlando FL. not to long ago and Neuwave insisted that i should definitely visit this store plus i actually got to meet up with Neuwave in person, even though we were just nano-reef member on here. He showed of all the LFS around here and it have been an amazing place to visit compare to where i use to live there were no LFS and had to drive 2 hours to get to a decent one.

This Store when you first walk in it's like a dream come true from All Rimless tank, from all light setting is the use of par38 white and blue on the ceiling and his display tank is out of this world.. The aquascape is top notch and very knowledge about water quality. It's a Aquarium store state of the Arts! If anyone ever decide to come visit Orlando FL anytime, you all must check out this awesome store. You won't regret it!

Best Regard,

david

Heck ya! They have anther vid of a different tank they built but it's been deleted from YouTube but, here's a different link from the same owner before he sold the other store front. This tank is designed by the same owner. Ocean blue's (Vin) aquascapes are always awesome!

Ocean Blue's nano ARCH

Best Regard,

From anther David

Lol

haha Thanks dave! Vin said he gonna put a 300g in the store as his new Display tank. i can't wait to see that happen!

haha Thanks dave! Vin said he gonna put a 300g in the store as his new Display tank. i can't wait to see that happen!

What?! That would be crazy. With Vin's scaping skills, a 300 gallon would be pretty epic. I'm gonna have to stop by his store tomorrow to see what's in stock. And then stare at his display tank for a while. Ha ha

it gonna go right by his checkout register. He got some more big plans for the frag tank in the back! Gonna be Epic!

Holey moley, that second vid is amazing. You guys are lucky!!
thanks for watching! Much appreciated! I am trying to win me a free ocean blue t-shirt! Lol

Heck ya! They have anther vid of a different tank they built but it's been deleted from YouTube but, here's a different link from the same owner before he sold the other store front. This tank is designed by the same owner. Ocean blue's (Vin) aquascapes are always awesome!

Ocean Blue's nano ARCH

Best Regard,

From anther David

Lol

Thanks Dave for the second video, I couldn't find it anywhere lucky you got my back and deliver this for us to see!

it gonna go right by his checkout register. He got some more big plans for the frag tank in the back! Gonna be Epic!

Thanks Dave for the second video, I couldn't find it anywhere lucky you got my back and deliver this for us to see!

You know I got your back. Might as well give the nano viewers some extra eye candy to check out. B)

Just took a little time to track down the vid. Ha ha

That tank to the right when you walk in is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I stood there for about 5 mins just staring at it when I first went to the store. Plus their fish selection (all the times I've gone) have been really sweet! I can't wait to go fish shopping :)

That tank to the right when you walk in is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I stood there for about 5 mins just staring at it when I first went to the store. Plus their fish selection (all the times I've gone) have been really sweet! I can't wait to go fish shopping :)

You saw the new nano tank they just build? is that the one you're talking about? i like that new one they setup too! it gonna grow out some awesome stuff in there. :lol:

417447_437585209624950_169720001_n.jpg

This is a new custom Nano setup at Ocean Blue Aquarium. This is a rimless tank, 36w LED(80% Blue x 10% Purple x 10% White), Aquaclear 30 with Chemi-pure and poly filter and also a tunze powerhead to start out.

You know I got your back. Might as well give the nano viewers some extra eye candy to check out. B)

Just took a little time to track down the vid. Ha ha

Awesome Dave! You're the man! I mean reefgeek and the force will be with you!

Deleted User 4
Some Crazy LPS Lovers

427569_430695636980574_1420070264_n.jpg

Dude, how much are those chalices on the top right corner area....I spot some eye candy chalices there...

Dude, how much are those chalices on the top right corner area....I spot some eye candy chalices there...

I am not sure but he just got in last thursday some crazy ultra Aussie corals shipment and I did saw one chalice that is crazy swirl blue with green yellow eyes. I can try to ask whats the cost. Lol

Great videos. How big is that show tank by the front door?
he told me its a 90 gallon tank, it almost look like an Elos but not it have euro bracing on the bottom of the tank and the plumping is on the left side of the tank. I like the smooth edge cut it have on the tank all around.

Archived