inTank Media Baskets

RKL::Lunar Question

GrandLotus

I got a RKL a while ago and was messing around with the Lunar cycle. The lunar mode does not seem to change if I put the intensity on 1 or on 99. The same is true with the Ramp. If the ramp is at 0 or 90 this does not make a difference. Also their is no timer for the lunar so I can not set this for the lunar mode to go on when my attincs turn off.

Help? I am trying to get these lunars to function properly without having to buy another module.

Thank you.

I got a RKL a while ago and was messing around with the Lunar cycle. The lunar mode does not seem to change if I put the intensity on 1 or on 99. The same is true with the Ramp. If the ramp is at 0 or 90 this does not make a difference. Also their is no timer for the lunar so I can not set this for the lunar mode to go on when my attincs turn off.

Help? I am trying to get these lunars to function properly without having to buy another module.

Thank you.

This mode is only with the mlc controller with the provided led pods. It wont control lights plugged into the pc4 power outlet.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Digital_Aquatic...TFIMLAC-vi.html

Archived