Top Shelf Aquatics

Evenstar's BC14

evenstarms

Hi all, I am fairly new to the forum and thought I would share my BC14 that has been up and running for three months. I am really loving it so far. It has the stock pump and lighting for now. I added a Koralia 425 and the Media Basket for BC14 with Purigen, Chemipure and floss. I have quite a few corals in there that I need to get glued onto the live rock soon. I just picked up an orange plate coral frag, one head of hammer coral and some zoas that I need ID'd. I also have a cabbage coral, green toadstool, hairy mushrooms, purple mushroom, red mushroom, GSP and some yellow zoas. As far as a cleanup crew all I have right now is 3 astrea snails, 3 hermit crabs and a skunk cleaner shrimp. I have one Picasso clown and one Hi-Fin goby with his Randall's shrimp. My pics aren't the greatest but I hope you like them. It is still a work in progress but let me know what you think.

Here are a few more pics. Any ID on the zoas would be great. They are purple speckled with a yellow-green center. The pic does not show the color as good as I would like.

post-41248-1345245463_thumb.jpg

post-41248-1345245840_thumb.jpg

post-41248-1345245921_thumb.jpg

Archived