Cultivated Reef

2 recent orders

Anna576

I've had 2 orders within the last few months from ReefCleaners.org.

The first was for their dry rock, which is amazing. Fairly priced, and there was no rubble at all in the box. They were all well sized very porous stackable rock. All I did was rinse them off and add them with some live rock from the LFS and my tank looks awesome!

My second order was for the 40 breeder express crew with hermits, and some chaeto algae. You get free shipping when you get the express crews, which was awesome. The box wasn't wet at all and there were far more critters than I had ordered (which was awesome). They made quick work of diatoms and hair algae.

I couldn't be more pleased with my order. This was the first time I ordered livestock so I was really nervous, but everything turned out fine. Highly recommended!

100% agree on the rocks. I'm about to order my CUC as well. Expect nothing less.

I've had 2 orders within the last few months from ReefCleaners.org.

The first was for their dry rock, which is amazing. Fairly priced, and there was no rubble at all in the box. They were all well sized very porous stackable rock. All I did was rinse them off and add them with some live rock from the LFS and my tank looks awesome!

My second order was for the 40 breeder express crew with hermits, and some chaeto algae. You get free shipping when you get the express crews, which was awesome. The box wasn't wet at all and there were far more critters than I had ordered (which was awesome). They made quick work of diatoms and hair algae.

I couldn't be more pleased with my order. This was the first time I ordered livestock so I was really nervous, but everything turned out fine. Highly recommended!

jedimasterben

I've made at least four orders with John, and I'm about to place another one here soon, and I've yet to be disappointed at all!

Yup I've done 2 orders as well. Fast shipping and great communication. I'm gonna need another soon because my snails like to carpet surf and then get eaten by the dogs when I forget to put the top on! haha

Archived