ReefCleaners.org

Ecotech Radion Reviewed In One Word

ajayjack

Just picked up an Ecotech Radion. Colors are sexy. Controlling the Radion via my computer, is sexy. The light it gives off, the fixture itself, and even the hanging kit are all, sexy.

Before (DIY with BoostLED Lamps):

7749654230_518e094efa.jpg

After:

7749627670_58549907cb.jpg

Never mind the hanging cables that need to be trimmed, it's still sexy! I haven't cut the cables yet because I plan to upgrade to a larger tank soon and will be moving the tank location along with the light.

• Like 1
Looks good but I think you need a different color spectrum :happydance:

Agreed. Its just running out of box natural mode right now. Need to play more. Any suggestions?

Sweet! Mine arrived today! Did you see Ecotech just yesterday started selling some new killer optics for it?

You will love this light. It's awesome, and sexy.

Someone needs to invent mass-marked wireless power so it is soooo sexy

Or install an outlet in the ceiling so the power wire could be zip tied to the hanging kit and blend in. At least you would get great FTS. :lol:

Or install an outlet in the ceiling so the power wire could be zip tied to the hanging kit and blend in. At least you would get great FTS. :lol:

Needs more Tesla

Just added a RF module to my MP10 pump. Have the radion and pump communicating wireless! sexy!

All I need now is an Ecotech controller with ipad/iphone app functionality.... come on ecotech I don't want to have to buy a Apex Lite now and then an Ecotech controller later ;)

• 5 months later...

This light was top notch before they went to the cloud in order to control it. Their server is less than bad when it comes to reliability, and if the server is down, you can't control your lights. I have one of these and the server down-time is killing me.

Someone needs to invent mass-marked wireless power so it is soooo sexy

Electrical Resonance! Or a rechargeable built in battery that last 12 hours would be nice. Charge it at night, wireless during the day.

Archived